If you connect the platform by USB and don't use the Scene controller app :
If you see an error “No response, check the platform connections!” in 360 software, it means that your platform is not plugged in. In case the platform is plugged into an outlet, check the operation of the outlet and change the power cord.
If you see an error “No platform connection!” in 360 software, it means that there's something with USB cable or drivers. If you are using the Scene Controller app, check the separate guide about it.
Please note that if you use 360 app+ Scene Controller, then in Scene Controller app you need to select " Control rotation from the Spinner 360 app". Otherwise, errors may occur.
- Change the USB port of your laptop.
- Change USB cable (we recommend using 3 m one). If the error starts to appear with the new long wire, change the wire to the one that came with it. Also check for kinks in the cable. Try ordering from Amazon USB extension cable (male-female) 3 m (9.8 ft).
If you see an error “emergency stop” in 360 software, it means that the weight on the stick, the current tilt angle and the selected rotation speed, exceeds the limit. It also appears in case if there's been a power failure or there's something on the way of the stick (or the stick is bent).
This error disappears fast, so it's better to be close to the laptop.
What can you do to fix it?
- Always place the power bank at the bottom of the stick. Do not fix it on the part of the stick that extends.
- Don't use a heavy light on top of the stick.
- Reduce the length of the stick, change the angle of the stick so that it is closer to people.
- Reduce the speed to 45%.
- Check that the stick is not bent.
If you don't see any errors, but the platform doesn't spin:
- Change USB cable (we recommend using 3 m one. If you use the longer version, then check that it has a signal booster). If the error starts to appear with the new long wire, change the wire to the one that came with it. Also check for kinks in the cable. Try ordering from Amazon the new USB extension cable (male-female) 3 m (9.8 ft).
- Check that the stick is not bent. You may also notice that the movement of the stick is not smooth and that you hear a strange sound when you rotate it. There is one area inside the platform that is slightly higher than the others, because it protects the mechanisms. To check it, turn the platform upside down on one of the sides. Next, find the square black box with the wires. Bend the brushes over it. If you see that the paint on the part has worn off, you are clearly scratching the place with a stick. In that case, put the stick back in place using this guide.
- If it doesn't help, then please text to our support team. We'll help with it.