- html editor
- The ability to use the gallery from any device connected to the same local network
- Support for sending to email via mail server or Sendgrid service
- Submission queue (to prevent marking as spam and re-sending in case of errors / lack of Internet)
- Automatic creation of previews for the gallery from mp4 files
You can download it here https://www.ksuse.ru/ksusesender?lang=en
Video about creation of the separate QR code for each video and the QR for the gallery with the latest video on TV. Available only in PRO version (cost 500 RUB/month which is about 7 USD/month or just 60 USD/year. Can be purchased on https://en.ksuse.ru/ksuse-sender-standart-order
Install KSManager. You will be able to use it for updates of the program.
Choose your login and password and press register.
After that, you need to fill all field in profile settings and push send.
Password must be the same as during registration.
After that, you can download KSSender(the first one in the list). I already have installed one, so I can only update it, but you will have button download.
After the program is downloaded, you can close manager and open KSSender.
Choose you folder with mp4(for spinner it's C:Dzentech\Spinner360 VFX\Outputs\DoneMP4) in settings-main-path.
Sender program works with gmail. We recommend creating new account for sending videos.
After that in settings-email-email settings fill
- from(your gmail)
- smtp port must be 587
- mail server smtp.gmail.com
- login is the same email as "from"
- app password (check the instruction below)
- turn on SSL
- press save settings
You need to use an app password for the email sharing to work fine.
- Go to your Google Account
- Select Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," select 2-Step Verification.
- At the bottom of the page, select App passwords.
- Enter a name that helps you remember where you’ll use the app password.
- Select Generate.
- To enter the app password, follow the instructions on your screen. The app password is the 16-character code that generates on your device.
- Select Done.
In settings - email - templates fill your mail subject and a mail text.
In a left top corner choose "The template is used to send from the Sender" (instead of "The template is not used").
Press save template (left top corner).
Everything is ready.
You can use an html editor, add agreements and use this application unlimited for free.
Web gallery can be opened on any device with a browser connected to the same network as your laptop. You can see the address of the local site in the program (settings - main-web). On a screenshot, it's 192.168.1.21, for example.
Web carousel is a slide show of all videos taken at the event.
If your emails don't come, then check that the file is less than 25 Mb and you don't have an error "SMTP requires..."
1. Videos don't play
Please use any other browser than Microsoft Edge or Explorer. In Safari, Google Chrome everything will work fine.
2. The SMTP server requires a secure connection...
Please check that you've texted your email's password correctly and you use an app password instead of your email's one.
3. In a sending queue
If there are a lot of emails in a sending queue, then it's because of the bad internet on event.
Database with all videos and emails is saved on your laptop. You'll just press send all when you'll have an internet connection.
4. I can open the gallery on a laptop but can't open it on a tablet
Please connect your tablet to the same network as your laptop. If they are connected to the same network, then turn off the firewall of the laptop and it's antivirus and it will work.