This guide works in case you have bought the software before March 2022 and you activated the software in a browser.
If you've entered the activation code in the software itself, then please text us at email@example.com
You can do it by yourself in 2 minutes. You will need 2 laptops: one with a license and one where you want to transfer. On both laptops should be installed spinner 360 program.
Laptop 1 - laptop with license.
Laptop 2 - where you need to transfer the license.
1. Install spinner software on a new laptop. You can download it here. (Please don't load the software from downloads. Use this link only). Run License Transfer Manager (it's located in c/dzentech/spinner)
1)On laptop 2(which doesn't have a license!!!) open the transfer license(1 from the screenshot). 2)Click on the three dots and choose where to save the license. Name it.
3)Press collect and save information.
Send this file to laptop 1(by email or any other way).
2. 1)Open Transfer license in the old laptop which currently has a license.
2) Choose what license you want to transfer
3. In Laptop 1 which has the license
1) Add the file from Laptop 2 that we created in "read the recipient" by clicking on three dots and selecting a file.
2) Press three dots next to "generate the license", choose where to save the license, and give it some name.
3) After that press Generate License transfer file button
Send this file to the laptop 2(by email or any other way)
4. 1)On Laptop 2 in Apply license file choose the file with license (that we've created during the previous step) using three dots(number 2). Press Apply Update (number 3).
5.If you see "update written successfully", then everything is fine and license is transferred.