Spinner 360 guide
Small video introduction:
Most common questions:
1. How to change the length of the video?
Move vfx length slider (right - to increast the duration). Also it's possibe to change the number of effects (the red are are the one which are currently chosen) and to change the speed of different parts of the video (can be from fast till slow).
2. How to check recording time and duration of the final video?
In the bottom of main screen of Spinner 360 software you can see the recording timr (rec time), the size of the final video, duration of final clip (out time).
3. How to set up duration of each effect in Spinner 360?
By default the music analyzer is turned on, so it makes the real clip and changes effects according to the beat of your current song. You can turn on manual mode in customization (left bottom corner).
4. How to add my music in 360 photo booth app?
Customization - add audio - choose file on your laptop.
We also have a free collectionof music without copyrights for our clients.
5. How to add a logo in 360 photo video booth software?
In customization - add png. Please note that you have different customization settings for the widescreen video)left column) and for the square one(right column).
For 16:9 better to use 1920x1080 and for the square 1080x1080.
Save it as png with a transparant background.
6. How to change effects?
Click at numbers at the main screen. Number 1 is for the first effect, 2 for the second and etc.
Then you just choose effects from left and right column. You may mix 2 columns or to use effects from only 1 of them.
7. Can I just have a slow motion without effects?
Sure. Just choose "no effect" in all selected effects.
8. How can I make the quality of final video from 360 slow motion booth better?
Check that you have enough light. For this you can check archive video from the camera (c/dzentech/spinner/archive). If the archive video from camera doesn't look good, then set maximum iso 800(gopro-protune)and add more light.
If this video looks good, then let's check your spinner settings.
In a main screen check your video duraion ( 15-25 seconds, 720p, 20 MB optimal) and the size of final clip. If you make 50 seconds clip 10 Mb, then it won't look good. You can change the size of your final video in render tab. You can set the high quality in render compression and check the quality of a new video.
9. What does "mix every time" button do?
When it's turned on (highlighted red), then it will be mixing effects automaticall after each vdieo. So all videos from event will be unique. This button will mix only effects selected in "vfx mixer" tab.
10. What's the hotfolder?
360 software from Dzen Tech can control GoPro only but it can render videos from other cameras too.
In this case you can set all settings that you need and to choose the folder with videos from the other cam (M50, for example). In this case all videos from this folder will be rendered with new settngs 1 by one.
Also this function is very useful when the clent asked to change smt in videos after the event.
Music or logo, for example. Just render all archive videos using this button.
11. Where are the videos from 360 photo booth saved?
Final clips from 360 slow mo booth are saved in c/dzentech/spinner/outputs/donemp4. You can open this folder fast from customization-open output folder.
Also you can add an additional folder for saving videos in render tab.
Archive videos from camera are saved in c/dzentech/spinner/archive
12. What's save and load preset? These 2 functions in spinner 360 software can be useful in case if you want to have several settins saved in advance. For examle, you plan to use 5 differnet combinations of music and effects. If you save the whole project, then you'll be able to change all settings in seconds by hot buttons.
CTRL+1,2,... and etc