Please install the spinner 360 photo booth software, then check email that comes from email@example.com. with an activation code.
Always open activation file from the Spinner 360 photo booth folder (C:\DzenTech\Spinner360-VFX). If you have an old email with the direct link to the site, please ignore it and use the one from the spinner folder. Press online activation to activate the license.
You need Windows based laptop (program doesn't work on MAC via boot camp and on virtual machines).
If you see "License key not found", "Feature not found" after you've followed all steps from instruction, then please check the following:
1. 99 % of all problems with activation are related to your antivirus system.
Norton is a leader of antiviruses which block the correct work of the software installation and activation.
This is a guide of how to turn off Norton antivirus - click to open
If you have some other antivirus - please check in a google of how to turn it off.
2. After you turned off the antivirus, restart your laptop and reinstall the spinner app. Try to activate the license again.
If you still see this this error during activation( download and install the latest RTE installer by clicking), then there are 3 options:
1) Always open activation file from the Spinner 360 photo booth folder (C:\DzenTech\Spinner360-VFX). If you have an old email with the direct link to the site, please ignore it and use the one from the spinner folder. Try to press online activation.
2) If it still doesn't work, then please reinstall drivers. C:\DzenTech\Spinner360-VFX\Drivers\HASP Driver
At first uninstall it, then install it again.
3) If you still see the error "Download and install the latest RTX.exe" during the activation, try to open the activation portal in internet explorer browser (not edge. explorer). If it didn't help, then your antivirus wasn't turned off. Please follow instruction from the beginning.